Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Missing You

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.  


She was the lap I "rode a little horsy don't fall down" on.
She was the hand I held for a little while, but my heart forever!
Who needs to follow a recipe when you have a Mema like mine.
She never ran out of cakes, or kisses!
She smelled of sweet frosting.
I could always count on my double heart homemade Birthday cake every year.  It was extra yummy, because it was made with lots of love.
She was my antique little best friend.
She was like, sweet apple pie, and Christmas morning.
She solved all my problems with candy.
She adored me and I adored her.
I Love you Mema Chanley, your legacy still carries on.... you are truly missed and I can't wait to meet with you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment