Thursday, April 21, 2011

CROSSROADS

Don't you just love it when you're reading a good book and can't wait to get to the next chapter?  Or you can predict what's going to happen next, because of the gooey foreshadowing?  Well my life is like a metaphor to this interesting book, but not knowing what's coming next in this book, called "The Wonderful and Fun-Loving Life of Jordan Chanley!"  God has always had His hand upon me, and I trust that He will guide my paths in life, but it's scary not knowing what's coming next.  This brings me to a crossroad, and I am anxious to see what's in store for me next!
I have had 3 wonderful years with the Cowboys, and it has constantly kept me occupied, but now it's time to hang up the poms and see what's next!  You want to know what's next? I can't tell you that, because I don't even know, but I do know everything is going to be alright!  I love kids, so maybe could teach, but I love fashion, so maybe I want a boutique, oh but wait, I love to dance, I could teach fitness classes!  There are plenty of options, I'm just hoping doors will open for what God wants me to do.
Follow your passion, and success will follow you.  ~Terri Guillemets

2 comments:

  1. You are a wonderful, talented and beautiful God centered young lady and I'm sure you'll find those doors opening and illuminating many paths. Always trust your heart of hearts and choose the path that makes you most happy. You've shared so much of yourself and of God's light through you and I see you continuing to do the same so whatever you decide to do I'm sure it will have a great impact!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cupcake, you can do all three things you like, you've always lived a charmed life!

    ReplyDelete