Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Music Creates Memories and Brings Lots Back!

I am a music lover and constantly have it playing for background noise, cleaning, singing, dancing, even for making out, drinking coffee, and cooking! Old songs bring back so many memories! One in particular, I love "Clocks" by Coldplay, it makes me think of my brother Bart! When it came out, I was with him in Austin and we cruised the hill country and I just had a wonderful time and always do, and that happened to be the theme song for that trip. Now every time I hear it, I'll shoot him a text or give him a ring to tell him I'm thinking about him!
Next time you hear a song that brings back a happy or sad emotion, call or text that person that comes to mind, who knows you might just make there day or give them that extra fuel to get through this chaotic world!

Lately I have been jamming on pandora the artist Bon Iver and love, love all the songs that pop up! Also Adele has some great tunes too on Pandora! If you don't have Pandora check it out, I even bought a years worth because I exceed my limit playing time!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePatJIwB-sI

Music has been my playmate, my lover, and my crying towel.  ~Buffy Sainte-Marie

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Music is so powerful! Also love Pandora!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just introduced to Pandora on my new blackberry. I just turn on some Frank Sinatra and stick my phone in my pocket and do my housework, clean my car, or whatever! I LOVE it!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete