Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Journaling Sparks

Well, here I go, my first blog and don't have a lot to say for the first post, but I can tell you I will entertain this blog with my favorite foods, coffeeloves, smells, fashion, music, sights, travels, activities, decor, friends/family, and whatever sparks my mind to share with others! I love to journal in my notebook, whether it's about love, emotions, or my devotionals from the Bible. I think it's important to express yourself through journaling, then one day you can hand over your written treasures to your kids, and they can just see how interesting you really were!

Today, I have been inspired by my boyfriend, Cody who owns a crossfit gym in Tyler, Texas called GymFed Crossfit.  He has been on the paleo kick for quite sometime and I am trying my best to jump on this train and eat clean, so here is what I wanted to share, my new favorite snack is Steve's Original Paleo Krunch! Check out the his site at stevesoriginal.com


No comments:

Post a Comment