Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving At The Horne's House

Chef Mummy  
Chef Poppy

Carrot concoction on the grill!
(tasted just like sweet potato casserole)
Grilled Turkey



Deviled Eggs w/Jalapenos

Sweet Potato's with Jalapenos and Heavy Cream
Grilled Brussels 




The Butter to inject into the Turkey
before frying!
After the butter is injected, rub that baby down with
mustard, and then coat with Creole seasoning by Tony Cacheres.

Rocco helped out too!
Ready to fry that sucker up!

We cooked ours for about 40mins!

Saying Grace... (I still peek around during prayer,
and I'm old enough to know better)














Time to FEAST!!!



My eyes were definitely bigger than my stomach! 

Played a long fun game of Pictionary!







For a sweet treat and my Dad's Birthday Cake, I made a Cinderella Cake
Recipe, you should try it, it's taste just like  a pumpkin roll, but easier!

We sang Happy Birthday to my dad right when he arrived!
We caught him off guard!
Lovely Ladies of the Fam!

Food, Fellowship, and Fun!
Center Pieces by HB

My Sweet Pops!!!



Meggers and Me stuffing our faces!

Mom & Dad

Sis, broseph, and Canyon...

RD and Carson...

Gigi and Alan!


I had such a wonderful time with my beloved family! It was a new tradition being at Kerrie and Gregs new home and it was a success!  Lots of laughter, games, food, and memories to cherish! Thank you Lord for my family!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment