Wednesday, November 16, 2011

"Sock" Rockin' It

So I might be a little obsessed with Pinterest! If you are not a member, you should be!
I have been trying to accomplish the high bun! You might have spotted a few peeps rockin' them....



So here is me attempting mine on a rushed day to work! (note this is before I found out about the "sock bun") I am still wondering if you have to have a specific head shape to wear this particular style??? Anybody know? I think my head is not round enough! Oh well, I guess I will keep wearing it until my sister or someone with guts says "you do not need to be wearing that bun!"

After a couple hours on Pinterest, I found this!!!!


 SO, now I get the idea and try it, I'd say it looks a little more put together, don't ya think!?


Here is another way to try the sock bun and looks just as full and round!!! 


"So thank you Pinterest for helping me feel creative, even though I have been sitting at my computer the last 3 hours." 

No comments:

Post a Comment