Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Take a Peek Inside My Purse...


Here are some of my essentials that weigh my purse down, you too just might find one of this items a must have in your bag, Louis, satchel, back pack, fanny pack(do people still carry those? I spotted them at Urban Outfitters and thought to myself...hmmmmm?) anyways you get the point... take a peek!




Ray Bans I bought on a splurge this summer, to protect those eyes and prevent those wrinkles!

OK, I'm obsessed with "My Agenda" planner/calendar! I just bought it and love  it. I already feel like my life is so organized. [Besides, I feel like an important and serious person, when I pull it out of my purse just to schedule my next lunch date...hehe] I advise you to order yours now and get your life organized---  My Agenda

Of course a wallet, and I love my hot pink on the inside,  it's like business all out front and a party on the inside!

Most people need some kind of powder to de-shine that shiny nose! [sometimes I'm tempted to just blot peoples nose's  myself]

Keep those germs away!!! I personally like the Lemon flavor one but,  I needed to switch it up with a new scent.

I love to carry blank stationary, because you never know who you will need to give a little personalized "thank you," "thinking of you," or a "I love you," to your special someone!  One rule I learned from the DCC world, is to always send your thank you cards within 3 days after the gift or favor has been given.

I can't live with out my MAC lip gloss!!!!!!!! You can never have too many!

Duh, have you seen my hair? Plus I live in Texas and big hair is smiled upon:)

Bad breath or just trying to satisfy that sweet craving, ya gotta have that gum! 
And a "Spark" for a pick me up when I hit that "afternoon slump" during the day, and a tasteful bar to help the hunger pain go away. 

1 comment:

  1. You should do a must have make up post! What mac lip glosses are those??

    ReplyDelete