Thursday, September 29, 2011

National Coffee Day... (I'll drink to that!) (coffee that is)

Okay, so duh this is like one of my favorite days! It just gives me an excuse to consume even more coffee in one day!  I absolutely love coffee and it makes my mornings more enjoyable and helps me wake up! (besides my morning devo with the Lawd) Anyways, I wanted to share some coffee quotes that I can relate to:

No one can understand the truth until he drinks of coffee's frothy goodness.  ~Sheik Abd-al-Kadir

No coffee can be good in the mouth that does not first send a sweet offering of odor to the nostrils.  ~Henry Ward Beecher

A morning without coffee is like sleep.  ~Author Unknown

As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.  ~Author Unknown

Mothers are those wonderful people who can get up in the morning before the smell of coffee.  ~Author Unknown

Coffee is the best thing to douse the sunrise with.  ~Terri Guillemets

Conscience keeps more people awake than coffee.  ~Author Unknown

Way too much coffee.  But if it weren't for the coffee, I'd have no identifiable personality whatsoever.  ~David Letterman

Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.  ~Author Unknown

Decaffeinated coffee is the devil's blend.  ~Author Unknown

I bought a decaffeinated coffee table, you can't even see a difference.  ~Author Unknown

Decaf?  No, it's dangerous to dilute my caffeine stream.  ~Author Unknown

Chocolate, men, coffee - some things are better rich.  ~Author Unknown

Seaside sippin'

Italy sippin'

Hobbs Sippin

Grapevine Sippin'

Baby Sippin'

Colorado Sippin'



Florida Sippin'

Sister sippin'

Ruidoso Sippin (sacred grounds)

Valley Ranch Sippin'

Game Day Sippin'

Dallas Market Sippin'

Cumbres & Toltec Sippin'

Crested Butte Sippin'

SnowBunny Sippin'

Crested Butte Town Sippin'

Bricks & Scones Sippin'



Intelligentsia Sippin'

Intelligentsia double fisting Sippin'

Caught in the act sippin'

Mexico Sippin'

Riviera Nyarit Sippin'

Martini Coffee Shakin'

Barista in the making



Nick's at Laguna Sippin'





Appearance Trip Sippin'

New Mexico Beans excitement



And more Intelligentsia Sippin'

Barista Entertaining with Slow Brew Show

Birthday Breakfast Sippin'

Sister Cheers'ing

Santa Fe Sippin'

Zocca Cafe Sippin'



1 comment: