Saturday, February 25, 2012

A "Pinteresting" Wrap

(click for recipe)

My Dad and I love to cook together and it's definitely one way we bond and spend our time together (besides hunting and fishing).  He is a grill master and I love to be his assistant.   Well, this time the roles swapped and I was the head chef and he was my assistant.  I have a bunch of recipes on pinterest, where you can find them under my "favorite recipes" board, so check it out! This is where I find all my meals lately and where we got this dinner inspiration! Hope you enjoy!

Here chick chick chick......

Sautéing the garlic and onions with other yummy sauces! 

Mix it all together...

My Dad taught me a secret to getting the stem out.... Bang it REALLY hard on the
counter and then you can pull it right out! 




Here ya have it, a healthy and fast lettuce wrap!! Now there is no excuse for dinner taking too long or not trying to be healthy! 

So, I advise you to get a Pinterest account and start pinning away!

No comments:

Post a Comment