Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Friends Since 3rd Grade

From Bagel Bites, Hot Pockets and Mountain Dew, to Nobu, Whose Who Burgers and a Breadwinners brunch, we have come a long way, but still remain closer than ever! I love you Asha! You are going to kill them in med school!  So when can I set up my botox consultation? 

>Favorite memory: Well remember that one time the hamster peed down my arm.....? oh and that one time in your backyard when I.......? and when we would both sleep in your twin bed at the dorms in Smith Hall, with your feet at my head, and mine yours....? (it's true love we have, because I know you hate feet in general)  
>Favorite saying: INNNNN DAAAALLLAAAASSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>Favorite jewelry item: I still want that Michael Kors watch you have with the Turquoise face!!!!! (Oh Bryan....)
>Favorite song: South Side, we listened to it on the way to the first day of 10th grade in your black solara!
>Favorite character trait: your caring heart, you always stayed up late to help me on homework, no matter how tired and busy we were! Thank you so much, I would have never walked across that stage in our pink pumps we both wore if it wasn't for you! (Oh, and our swimsuits too, that we snuck under our gowns) ;) 
I could go on and on of favorite things about you and our special friendship, but I just want to thank you for being a dear friend! I love you Asha bo basha!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON!!!! you bring smiles to everyone's face!! I'm so blessed to have you in my life!!!

    ReplyDelete