Sunday, August 21, 2011

Fall Fashion Head Start


I love asking my sister for advice about everything and sometimes she will give it to you with out evening being asked! 
So I texted her tonight and asked what's in for the fall, and she replied,
"Wide legs, high waists (for some ppl)...emerald, rust, and gold! Camel color with hot fuchsia!! Cat eye eyeliner...feathers are OUT!!"
So, I think to myself, good thing my feathers fell out of my hair the first week I got them, (which was a few months ago) and I have wide legged jeans, and an emerald colored free people top in my closet, I think I am on track so far!!! So here's a few pieces to inspire you! 


Wide leg pants

As it is with flares, so it is for the overall cut of women’s pants in fall 2011: there’s a lean away from the dominance of the slim cut. And that means not just a flared hem but that wide leg pants and jeans emerge as fashionable in autumn / winter 2011. 


And as for emerald green top...
I like to wear mine with some high wasted black shorts I got from Free People, not the undies you see in the pic hehe!


Meowwww!!!! Cougar or not, make the boys prrrrrr with this sexy eye look! 




Thank you sweet sister of mine! You are my "go to" girl for  everything in life and fashion is most def one of them! Mwah!! 
My sister's "80 Themed" Birthday party for her turning 40 and Flippin' Fabulous!
Mom, me, sis, broseph, Bonz, bubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment